Here is the newest from the website.
Dear hackers and botnets,
I know you probably will never read this, but I just wanted to let you know that I am not running any of the following Joomla extensions on this website, nor am I planning to ever install any update with known security vulnerabilities like those:
- EasyBlog (com_easyblog) – this is the main one: I am getting 27 daily requests to it on average from people trying to break in, so let me reiterate that I am not, and will never install this component on Koveras' Korner.
- AdsManager (com_adsmanager)
- CCBoard (com_ccboard)
- Collector (com_collector)
- DJ-Classifieds (com_djclassifieds)
- Fabrik (com_fabrik)
- FoxContact (com_foxcontact)
- jDownloads (com_jdownloads)
- Joomla Content Editor (com_jce)
- Kide Chat (com_kide)
- MyBlog (com_myblog)
I have set up 404 codes for all of your requests to these components, but you seem to need to update your scripts to stop sending those and save yourself some bandwidth. Also, this is a Joomla website, not a Wordpress one, so you can stop looking for wlwmanifest.xml here.